WIR Gathering Resources
All the basics for your rhythm needs.
Handouts and files shared within Wisdom in Rhythm for furthering your rhythm education.
A participation-based women’s monthly rhythm gathering in Citrus and surrounding central Florida counties.
The simple inspirations for this powerful gathering of feminine community soul are:
- The science and healing power of sound.
- The power of UNION/ONE mind and heart.
- The empowerment, healing, and creative influence as women gather in circles.
- The healing power in returning to nature, in co-creation with a Divine Mother Earth.
- The power of simplicity in the ‘village concept’, through self knowledge, service, dedication, inspiration, IMAGINATION AND JOY!
The focus is on ‘women in rhythm’, and designed to incorporate frame drum knowledge and practice, through insights and inspiration of the pioneering musician Layne Redmond, author of WHEN THE DRUMMERS WERE WOMEN.
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.